original bamboo straws 5-pack
make the switch today because plastic straws suck.
theotherstraw bamboo straws are a great alternative to single-use plastic straws. theotherstraw bamboo straws are organic, handmade, biodegradable, 100% natural, durable, sustainable and - best of all - reusable. Take the bamboo straws out with you on the go and #SipSustainably.
- 5 x bamboo straws (10mm diameter - 20cm in length)
- Eco-friendly brush made from 100% natural coconut fibre
- Sustainable sip bag (to take with you on the go)
- Rinse straight after use to prevent getting anything stuck in your straw
- Hand wash with eco-friendly coconut brush provided or put in the dishwasher
- Straws will last years with good care and love. To sustain the life of the bamboo straw, rub coconut oil on the straw every 5-10 uses
- At the end of their lifespan, simply put the straw in your compost (remember, they are fully biodegradable!)
plastic free shipping
Here at theotherstraw, we have a strict plastic-free policy- everything sent out is 100% plastic free. We ask that you kindly reuse or repurpose our packaging. All our shipping materials are recyclable and/or compostable.
Free shipping on all AUS orders over $40 (excluding wholesale orders).
For orders under $40, shipping is calculated at checkout.
Free shipping on all international orders over $150 (excluding wholesale orders).
For orders under $150, shipping is calculated at checkout.